My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I am on a fantastic journey, embracing life with everything I've got!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wellbeing Returns

You know, it feels really good when these darker moments pass a lot more quickly than they used to in the past. I suppose this is a result of learning which tools to get out of my spiritual toolbox and use.

I talked to a lot of friends and family members in the last few days, and they helped me not feel so alone. But what it all boils down to is my own inner knowing; knowing what's best for myself. My friend hit the nail on the head in her email this morning:

Then there is the third option of just letting it all be as it is and breathing...in and out... in and out... not taking it personally, back to center, dropping the drama, all is well, I can decide in every moment what is in my best intrest by noticing how I feel.


She also left a very affirming and peace-inspiring prayer for me to say at the end.

The fog has cleared. Amazing.Thank you God!

What I need to do is blog more about the inspirational and happy moments that I have in my life here...because, believe it or not, there are MORE of those than the dark periods. I just usually go out and live those moments rather than reflect on and write about them.

3 Comments:

Blogger owld_skipper said...

I read this entry and the May 9 entry.

What comes to me is the old saw that when you stop looking, what you're looking for often appears. Then the cycle can end.

Just sayin. :hug:

7:58 AM  
Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

Thanks Owld... you took the words right out of my mouth! ('course I've been sayin' 'em for ages)...

Really...

Sorry I missed you when I was down yer way. I did manage to have a nice walk-through at the mission.

Sami

6:51 AM  
Blogger Indelibrella said...

Lexie,

I just found your blog and really enjoyed reading your latest posts. You should write more often, that's a gift!

It's difficult to walk through life with a heart that bruises so easily, I keep finding that out over and over. But I totally agree with what owld said. Just keep being yourself and let the other stuff fall by the wayside if you can.

Easy to say, isn't it? Good vibes your way!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home