My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I am on a fantastic journey, embracing life with everything I've got!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Restoration

I dedicate this blog to all who are dealing with a "Reconstruction" in their life. For me, a good deal of my work must now be the restoration of my trust and faith.

If you do not release pain or accept it as it happens, then it will manifest later as anger, anxiety, and fear. . .Responsibility is the ability to surrender to pain as well as to pleasure. - from Deepak Chopra's 7 Spiritual Laws of Success



I talked to my guru back in Ohio. We often discuss the laws of attraction, and how they work in our lives. I sometimes need reminders about how to do this. She wasn't feeling well during our phonecall and had to cut it short, but left me a truly inspirational email this morning:

I can feel this wonderful man is out there who wants what I want and is looking for me = attraction

I know the more I think about this and feel my way into how I want to feel, the faster he is coming = attraction

I will breathe in and out and be alert so I will see him = attraction

I wish [my former love]had been more honest about how he felt = brings men who you wish would be more honest about how they feel

I want a man who is honest about his feelings = attracts a man who is honest about his feelings

Spend time thinking about and feeling how it will feel when this man connects with you. Your feelings will bring him.

I’m getting tired of this = getting tired of this. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that God is ready to bring you what you want and relax. Focus on what is in front of you, laundry, writing, your cat!

Practice is the order of the day!! I believe some amazing man is on his way to you right now!!! Maybe he is a little apprehensive or not quiet believing that he can have what he wants too. Maybe he’s not so sure you exist!

So lets pray

Thank you God for this awesome opportunity to live on this incredibly beautiful planet where all is alive with vibration and where all I have to do is state my desire and it is on its way to me! Thank you for my good health and the loving support I receive from family and loved ones. I relax and know that I can trust Love to bring my desires to fruition. I am blessed with a loving, handsome man who shares my interests and desires and we lovingly create the life of our dreams together. I release all doubt and clear the path for my ideal mate. I know that you love me and want me to have all that I desire.

Thank you God,
Amen


I am going to print this out and hang it up where I can see it every day. I need to reinforce this kind of faith (for this particular issue) because it has been seriously beaten down in the last year.

Never has this been such a huge challenge for me, but I am willing to do the work. My back is against the wall, I am completely emptied out, and I surrender.

Here's to the power of healing and the restoration of faith--for me, and for everyone else who is going through this as well.

8 Comments:

Blogger An Urban Femme said...

I am so glad I read this, Lexie. And you're right. It is a process. You can't un-love someone. You just can't. All you can do is channel your energy elsewhere and that is hard to do.

I love you!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Thank you, you dear woman. Those are truly words I needed to hear. I'm glad you understand. So very glad.

I'm going to channel a lot of my energy in salsa lessons next week! How's THAT?

:)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

Remember to enfold your intentions with an attitude of gratitude. Be thankful. The way is being made. ((((hugs))))

10:03 PM  
Blogger Anica said...

This is one of the best entries you have written becuase it resonates with me so completely and I know that whatever happens in life it still will be beautiful, bountiful and true.
MWAH. I really hope we meet one day.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo said...

I grok, watersister.

Waiting is.

5:59 PM  
Blogger David said...

There are layers to hurt. Each time we peel one away there is a relief, a release, but it passes. Then we work on the next layer.

You have all the strength, peace and shoulder I can offer my sweet sister.

11:16 PM  
Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

"You'll See It When You Believe It."
~ Wayne Dyer ~

11:25 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

my breakfast nook awaits you anytime! :HUG:

i agree with you on all counts. Dreams exist. and are wonderful to have. But as the old ones die, new ones take their place. and they become our new carpeted paths. as we walk across this beautiful place we call earth.

its good to know that we can always count on each other. And Rubys Diner. :wink:

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home