My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I am on a fantastic journey, embracing life with everything I've got!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Something in the Air...

Here is what a dear friend and teacher told me this morning:

Things are shifting, Lexie. I'm sensing a quickening coming on - something is in the air. I'm not sure if it is just me, or if you sense something too.


I think I do.

Today, it feels like a sense of order and harmony in my world...that everything is happening exactly as it's supposed to, and that great things are coming.

In the event that I don't make a post for awhile, I didn't want my last entry to be the one on top...I don't want to leave people with the impression that I'm sitting around living in the past and wallowing 24/7...I'm not at all.

Thanks for holding the energy while I waded through a layer of grief, though.

I like how another friend of mine leaves a "Today's Plan" in her blog. My plans for the week are to contact a senior citizen home to volunteer free chair massage, start salsa dance lessons, take a risk and ask a good male friend of mine if I can accompany him to his property up in the Central Coast -- just because I love that area and it would be a great distraction (and he is a good friend, which is all I can handle, at present).



So yeah....about that shift...about that something in the air...

Bring it, baby!

11 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

This post made me smile. Thanks, Lexie.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Anica said...

You rule, man and yeah I agree with Alison, this post made me smile.

I wish i could say something more meaningful.

3:38 PM  
Blogger An Urban Femme said...

Apparently the universe is saying...

'Oh it's already been broughten!'

;)

*hugs*

10:19 PM  
Blogger winter said...

Yes.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

dancing singing, big sur,

life is sweet! even the chinese think so.

;-)

:hug:

11:44 AM  
Blogger newwavegurly said...

From good ol' Bob Zimmerman:

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'...

5:58 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

Very cool, Lexie. Find your pleasure and go for it. (((hugs)))

9:48 PM  
Blogger David said...

live, my sweet sister....just live.

10:47 PM  
Blogger .Michael Simon said...

Very nice post :)

made me smile as well.

just live. you make the air quicker, or denser, or more sweet smelling. no one else. fate waits for you, fair laxie. not the other way around.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

SALSA?!?

I am soooooooo jealous!

*HUG*

1:17 AM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo said...

Things can be counted to do one thing: change. Even love changes. It grows. As do you. :-)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home