My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I am on a fantastic journey, embracing life with everything I've got!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Wireless Cafe...Modern Day Oasis

Welcome to my very first blog post! Here I am in one of the coolest cafes in my new town (And I'd like to thank my own personal geezus for the quote).

I only opened an account here to post responses to friends' blogs, but a half hour later, looks like I've got another cyber "black hole" to look out for!

:)

Anyway, here I am.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

welcome to a whole new way to trap yourself at your computer.

look forward to reading yours too!

melanie

6:55 PM  
Blogger newwavegurly said...

It can, indeed be a black hole... but you have such wonderful stories to tell that I can't wait to read how you try to fill it.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Yibbyl said...

Welcome aboard! I'm also looking foreward to your writings.

So, how's the coffee there?

3:39 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Woo-hoo!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Allan said...

Welcome to the RP Blog Family!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home